Sunday, May 4, 2008

MYSELF...

I have 2 live with myself and so,
i want to b fit for myself to know,
i want to b able as days go by,
always to look myself straight in the eye.

I dont want to stand with the setting sun,
and hate myself for things i have done

I dont want to keep on a closet shelf,
a lot of secrets about myself
and fool myself as i come and go into
thinking that nobody else will
know the mind of man i really am...

I dont want to dress myself up in sham
I dont want to go out with my head erect
I WANT TO DESERVE ALL MAN's respect
and here in the sturggle for fame and wealth
I want to b able to like myself

i dont want to look at myself and
know that i ma a bluffer and empty show!

I can nver hide myself from me,
i c what others may never c
i know what others may never know

i never can fool myself and so
whatever happens i want to be just MYSELF

SELF-RESPECTING & GUILT-FREE!!!!

0 Comments:

© free template 3 columns